All you need to know about your benefits on one page
Trinity Marketing Services offers you an array of benefits intended to not only help in illness but also to keep you healthy and save you money. From online management access to live assistance, Trinity’s benefits have been designed with our members in mind.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact our Care Concierge Team at (888) 816-1655.
These are all benefits offered by Trinity. Please reference your Member ID Card to know which of these are included in your health plan.
Your Program Administrator is Trinity Marketing Services.
For any questions about your benefit program please call our Care Concierge Team at (888) 816-1655.
Your claims administrator handles provider issues and claims processing.
For provider and claims issues please call the Care Concierge Team at (888) 816-1655.
- Cigna has an expansive, national network of providers and hospitals for you to access quality care.
To find a provider or hospital in the Cigna Network please click here.
- Start searching today to find providers and hospitals in the First Health network by visiting www.myfirsthealth.com.
- If you don’t find your provider in network, you can nominate one by calling (800) 605-6697.
- The Cofinity network has evolved to be one of the leading networks in Michigan and Colorado. Their goal is to provide in-network benefit plan designs for you and your family.
- Find providers and hospitals in the Cofinity network by visiting www.cofinity.net. If you don’t find your provider in network, you can nominate one by calling (800) 831-1166.
- UnitedHealthcare is dedicated to helping people live healthier lives and making the health system work better for everyone. They serve millions of people from their earliest years through their working lives and through retirement.
- To access UHC’s Member Portal please click here.
My Personal Health Assistant (My PHA)
100% COVERED FOR TRINITY MEMBERS!
A personal healthcare advisor to work with you and your family one-on-one! Whether you need to find the best doctor, schedule appointments, sort out billing concerns, or just get answers to your medical and insurance benefit questions – your PHA can assist you with all your questions and save you time and money.
You will receive calls and other communication from your PHA to offer you personalized, confidential assistance.
Make this year the healthiest year for you and your family!
To get started sooner, contact your Personal Health Assistant by phone, email, or via live chat in our mobile App.
Your Personal Health Assistant is Maria Osegueda
- DirectRx Solutions offers a transparent pharmacy services solution with access to 69,000 pharmacies nationwide. Unlike a traditional PBM, they manage pharmacy costs and improve the quality of care for members by seeking innovative ways to channel their resources for a greater impact to improve the lives of others. One of their most popular solutions is Intercept Rx (see below).
- To access the DirectRx Portal, visit rx.directrxsolutions.com.
Prescription Savings Program
Founded to battle rising healthcare costs, our prescription savings program saves you money on many high-cost medications.
With immediate savings, participating members receive a white glove treatment solution coordinated by our Member Advocate Team.
What is Galileo?
Galileo is a better way to get care and our company is offering free unlimited, 24/7 care for $0 through the Galileo app.
Whether you need treatment after hours or can’t get in to see your doctor, Galileo can help. You can message their doctors about sudden health issues (the flu, stomach pain) or everyday concerns (like back pain or stress).
Through the app, you can access care and expertise wherever you are, whenever you need it. You’ll always get a fast, same-day response—at no cost to you (no copays, no deductibles).
Getting started is easy
Set up your account today. That way, when you need care, Galileo is just a click away.
- Set up your Galileo account here: galileo.health/trinity
- Follow the instructions to download the Galileo app (IOS or Google Play)
- Message Galileo doctors anytime you have a health concern or question
From medication refills to wellness visits to diabetes support, Galileo is always there for you. No appointment needed.
- Want to talk to a doctor but don’t want to drive to the doctor’s office and sit in a waiting room? No problem! MDLive is included with your health benefit plan and is free for you! With a $0 copay, you can talk to a live doctor right over the phone and get answers. Don’t want to hold for the next available doctor? You don’t have to! You can schedule an appointment with one of the many doctors available through the platform and you can choose who you want to talk to. Register today!
- To register, text trinity to 635-483, call (844) 403-0555 or visit mdlive.com/trinity.
BETR HEALTH - Lose Weight + Improve Mood, Energy, and Sleep
100% COVERED PROGRAM FOR TRINITY MEMBERS
Reach your weight and health goals without dieting and punishment! Stress and diet-induced inflammation are the root causes of our struggle with healthy living and weight loss.
Betr is a movement. Members of this movement will use food as medicine to replenish and heal from the inside out using a gut-healthy food protocol catered to your unique tastes.
Members will also receive a $25 gift card towards meals (optional) after enrolling!
PTX THERAPY - Relief For Any Kind Of Muscle Or Joint Pain
Convenient Ai Therapy — With Live Therapist Support
- Do you have back, neck, knee, or wrist pain? What if you could get help at home with all of these and
- Skip the hassle of booking appointments and sitting in waiting rooms. Start your healing journey at home with the science backed Ai therapy from PTX.
- Enter your pains, history, current activity levels, and more, and get a unique-to-you program of simple to perform exercises and therapeutic movements to end your pain.
- If you want to talk to someone, we’ve got licensed PTX Therapists available to answer your questions. Chat with us live, before or during your therapy journey. It’s included for FREE with your employer sponsored account.
Have The PTX Benefit? Setup Your Free Account
Already Have An Account? Login
To opt in, contact your Program Administrator: Trinity Marketing Services
For any questions about PTX Therapy, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have an HSA plan?
Enrolling in a high deductible health plan (HDHP) and utilizing a health savings account (HSA) helps you keep more of your hard-earned money and lower your overall healthcare costs, all while charting the path toward better overall financial wellness. To complete your registration, click here.
If you have an HSA plan, visit bendhsa.com/trinity.
Member ID Card
It is important to keep your Member ID card with you at all times. Healthcare providers need this information to contact your health plan about coverage and payment. It also includes contact information for MDLive and Pharmacy assistance.
Continuity of Care
What is Continuity of Care?
Continuity of Care (COC) is a health plan process that, under certain conditions, provides members with short-term, temporary coverage for care received from a former, non-participating provider. The Continuity of Care process acts as a “bridge to coverage” for those in the middle of an “active course of treatment” as you transition from your old plan to your new plan.
Things to Know about Continuity of Care
- If you or a member of your family qualifies for COC, complete the appropriate COC request form as soon as possible, but not later than thirty (30) days of your effective date of enrollment. Exceptions to the 30-day time frame will be considered for good cause.
- Temporary coverage with a non-participating provider may be authorized in those cases in which a change in physician could adversely affect you or your dependent’s medical care.
- A preference for a particular physician or ongoing monitoring for a chronic condition will not qualify you for Continuity of Care.
- If you do not receive preauthorization by Trinity or by your chosen medical group/IPA, payment for services rendered by a non-participating provider will be your responsibility.
Members may be eligible for Continuity of Care for at least 90 days from date of notification letter if they have one of the following conditions:
- Pregnancy – undergoing a course of treatment for pregnancy.
- Mental Health/Substance Abuse Care – must be an acute episode receiving active treatment.
- Terminal Medical Condition or Illness
- Serious and Complex Condition – a serious and complex condition means: in the case of an acute illness, a condition that is serious enough to require specialized medical treatment to avoid the reasonable possibility of death or permanent harm; or in the case of a chronic illness or condition, a condition that is life-threatening, degenerative, potentially disabling, or congenital; and requires specialized medical care over a prolonged period of time.
- Institutional or Inpatient Care – undergoing a course of institutional or inpatient care.
- Scheduled Non-Elective Surgery – scheduled to undergo non-elective surgery, including post-operative care with respect to such a surgery.
- Any other condition eligible for Continuity of Care in accordance with applicable laws.
How to apply for Continuity of Care:
- If you think you or a member of your family qualifies for Continuity of Care, complete the Continuity of Care form (please see link below) as soon as possible.
- Upon receipt of the completed form, the company’s Health Services department will complete a COC review. The decision will be made and communicated to you in a timely manner appropriate for the nature of your condition. In most instances, decisions for non-urgent requests will be made within five (5) business days of the company’s receipt of your completed form.
- You will be notified by telephone and provided with a plan for your continued care.
If you have any questions regarding the medical process, please call Trinity at (888) 816-1655. If your questions are pharmacy related, please call DirectRx at (888) 822-7630.
COBRA continuation coverage is a temporary extension of group health coverage under the Plan under certain circumstances when coverage would otherwise end. For more information, please view the Continuation Coverage Rights Under COBRA.
Notices for download:
Need assistance with a medical claim or have a question about your coverage?
Call our Care Concierge Team at (888) 816-1655.