All you need to know about your benefits on one page
Trinity Marketing Services offers you an array of benefits intended to not only help in illness but also to keep you healthy and save you money. From online management access to live assistance, Trinity’s benefits have been designed with our members in mind.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact our Care Concierge Team at (888) 816-1655.
Your Program Administrator is Trinity Marketing Services.
For any questions about your benefit program please call our Care Concierge Team at (888) 816-1655.
Your claims administrator handles provider issues and claims processing.
For provider and claims issues please call the Care Concierge Team at (888) 816-1655.
- Cigna has an expansive, national network of providers and hospitals for you to access quality care.
To find a provider or hospital in the Cigna Network please click here.
- Start searching today to find providers and hospitals in the First Health network by visiting www.myfirsthealth.com.
- If you don’t find your provider in network, you can nominate one by calling (800) 605-6697.
- The Cofinity network has evolved to be one of the leading networks in Michigan and Colorado. Their goal is to provide in-network benefit plan designs for you and your family.
- Find providers and hospitals in the Cofinity network by visiting www.cofinity.net. If you don’t find your provider in network, you can nominate one by calling (800) 831-1166.
- UnitedHealthcare is dedicated to helping people live healthier lives and making the health system work better for everyone. They serve millions of people from their earliest years through their working lives and through retirement.
- To access UHC’s Member Portal please click here.
- DirectRx Solutions offers a transparent pharmacy services solution with access to 69,000 pharmacies nationwide. Unlike a traditional PBM, they manage pharmacy costs and improve the quality of care for members by seeking innovative ways to channel their resources for a greater impact to improve the lives of others. One of their most popular solutions is Intercept Rx (see below).
- To access the DirectRx Portal, visit rx.directrxsolutions.com.
Prescription Savings Program
Founded to battle rising healthcare costs, our prescription savings program saves you money on many high-cost medications.
With immediate savings, participating members receive a white glove treatment solution coordinated by our Member Advocate Team.
Your TeleHealth Provider is MDLive.
- Want to talk to a doctor but don’t want to drive to the doctor’s office and sit in a waiting room? No problem! MDLive is included with your health benefit plan and is free for you! With a $0 copay, you can talk to a live doctor right over the phone and get answers. Don’t want to hold for the next available doctor? You don’t have to! You can schedule an appointment with one of the many doctors available through the platform and you can choose who you want to talk to. Register today!
- To register, text trinity to 635-483, call (844) 403-0555 or visit mdlive.com/trinity.
We believe in a whole person (physical, socio-economic, spiritual) approach to wellness. Member Advocates are here to help you with lifestyle coaching or chronic disease management. We also promote prevention and will send reminders to members in order to undergo preventive screenings when appropriate.
Please call (888) 816-1655 to schedule an appointment with a Member Advocate.
Have an HSA plan?
Enrolling in a high deductible health plan (HDHP) and utilizing a health savings account (HSA) helps you keep more of your hard-earned money and lower your overall healthcare costs, all while charting the path toward better overall financial wellness. To complete your registration, click here.
If you have an HSA plan, visit bendhsa.com/trinity.
Lose your Member ID Card?
It is important to keep your Member ID card with you at all times. Healthcare providers need this information to contact your health plan about coverage and payment. It also includes contact information for MDLive and Pharmacy assistance.
COBRA continuation coverage is a temporary extension of group health coverage under the Plan under certain circumstances when coverage would otherwise end. For more information, please view the Continuation Coverage Rights Under COBRA.
Notices for download:
Need assistance with a medical claim or have a question about your coverage?
Call our Care Concierge Team at (888) 816-1655.